Benefits of Range Rover Side Steps:
- Reduces the risk of injury in case of a fall
- Protects the car from scratches
- Increases safety when getting in or out of the car
- Increases ground clearance so you don’t have to worry about scraping your vehicle on uneven terrain
Range Rover Side Steps – Installation & Benefits
A side step is the perfect accessory for your Range Rover. It provides you with a safe and easy way to get in and out of your car, while also giving you extra ground clearance when entering off-road terrain.
The installation process takes about 45 minutes to complete. You can do it yourself or take it to a professional automotive shop for installation. There are only two steps to installing the side steps on your Range Rover:
- Remove the rubber strip from the bottom of the door sills
- Install the side steps onto existing holes in the frame rails
Once installed, you will be able to enjoy all of these benefits:
- A safe and easy way to get in and out of your car
- Extra ground clearance when entering off-road terrain
What Kind of Protection Side Steps Offer
Side steps are a car accessory that offer protection to the car. They prevent mud and dirt from getting on the car and also protect it from scratches and dents.
There are different kinds of protection side steps, such as:
- rubber side step inserts
- plastic side step covers
- metal side step guards
- rubber floor mats
The Range Rover is a luxury vehicle that has been around for years. It’s the perfect car to take on long drives and it’s not just for people who can afford it. It also comes with a side step that will help you get into the car with ease.
Side steps are one of the most important features to consider when buying a Range Rover. They are designed to make getting in and out of your car easier, especially if you have mobility issues or if you are carrying something heavy. Side steps also provide protection from bad weather conditions like rain or snow, so they are an excellent investment for your vehicle.